ACCESSIBILITY FOR ONTARIANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT STATEMENT OF COMMITMENT
RS Technologies Inc. (“RS”) is committed to excellence in serving all customers, including people with disabilities, and will carry out its responsibilities and functions in an appropriate manner to accommodate such individuals.
RS is also dedicated to giving people with disabilities the same opportunity to access our services and allowing them to benefit from the same services, in the same place, and in a similar way as other customers.
RS will strive to ensure that its policies, practices and procedures are consistent with the following core principles as outlined in the AODA:
- Dignity – Service is provided in a way that allows the person with a disability to maintain self-respect and the respect of other people. People with disabilities are not treated as an afterthought or forced to accept lesser service, quality or convenience.
- Independence – Allowing a person with a disability to do things on their own without unnecessary help, or interference from others.
- Integration – Service is provided in a way that allows the person with a disability to benefit from the same services, in the same place, and in the same or similar way as other customers, unless an alternate measure is necessary to enable the person to access goods or services.
- Equal Opportunity – People with disabilities have an opportunity equal to that given to others to access our goods or services.
- Request a copy of our Accessibility policy;
- Provide feedback on the way we provide services to customers with disabilities;
- Provide feedback on our policy; or
- Request additional information
RS Policy Statements