Our focus on producing the world’s best utility poles is built on a safety-first foundation. The RS technical service team is the direct connection between the front line crew and the safe assembly and installation of RS PowerON poles.
RS technical service representatives provide both on-site and remote support for crews and contractors to ensure they can confidently and efficiently work with RS products. Comprehensive training sessions include a full review of best practice work methods and optimized tips and techniques for your application and even extend to future inspection requirements.
Best of all, this industry leading support is available at your convenience and at no charge.
Energize your installation with RS Technical Service Training!
RS Technical Service reps have all worked as utility linemen for a minimum of 10 years of their career and have the added benefit of utility management experience. They know how to integrate composite poles into your world and work methods by delivering engaging training.
Technical Service provides the following:
- Ensures safety is first and foremost for the front line crew;
- Direct communication link for the front line crew and supervisor via text, voice or email;
- Provides support leading up to the installation;
- Provides on-site training and orientation the first day of installation;
- Supports field technicians and engineers with the development of standards and work methods;
- Provides a link between your front line crew and other RS departments (i.e. acquiring hardware, tools, design questions, etc.).
In addition to on-site support, the following work instructions are available:
- RS PowerON™ Modular Pole Assembly and Installation Guide: English
- RS PowerON Gin Pole Work Instructions: English
- RS PowerON Fire Shield™ Installation Work Instructions: English